There are currently over 900 million people on Facebook with 526 million daily active users. So why not advertise where people are? It only makes sense to get the maximum exposure when you are trying to sell your home.
Facebook makes this possible in a way that is unique to online marketing and you should expect from your real estate professional that Facebook is part of the marketing plan. Real estate has always been something that online consumers search for from the comfort of their home and now mobile device.
There is a shift in our society to communicating and searching for information online, traditional advertising models may not be as effective as they were in past. Facebook offers the ability to target an audience like never before and the opportunity for your message to go viral or across the internet.
Here are a few Questions & Answers to help you decide who your REALTOR will be:
1. Q: Do they have a Facebook business page? A: Yes we do.
2. Q: What does it look like? Is it professionally designed? The way they market is a reflection of how your home will be marketed. A: We would be delighted if you would check out our page - CBUMR Facebook
3. Q: Does the Facebook page have a property search? A: Yes we do, you are able to search all of the Pioneer Valley right from our Facebook page.
4. Q: Does the Facebook business page have a way to capture the lead or inquiry? A: Yes, All emails from the Facebook search go though our lead generation system to ensure quick response to inquiries.
5. Q: Will your home be promoted on Facebook with photos, and written descriptions? A: Yes it will, in fact if they click on your address they will obtain complete listing information and that also includes photos.
At Coldwell Banker Upton-Massamont REALTORS our agents are trained to use all the cutting edge services that will sell your home in today market place. Give your Coldwell Banker Upton-Massamont Agent today!